In the delightful and quite ridiculous little life that is called KIRSTEN, things are beautiful. Life is delicious. Here is the latest and greatest.
I have been accepted to the University of Denver to start this fall in their MA program in English. It's quite rewarding when someone actually lets you do something you've been dreaming about (read "lets" as makes you borrow and pay them thousands of dollars to write papers and read books).
I am steadily moving closer to marrying the best guy I've ever known. I never knew. I just never knew what it was like. It's more than rewarding. It's transcendent. It's infinite. When he looks at me, I feel infinite.
And that's pretty much it. I'm enjoying life more than I ever thought I could. I'm pretty much in love with the world around me. That's not such a bad thing I think. The world could use a little excess of love. There never really seems to be enough to go around. I'm glad to give an extra part since my cup runneth o'er.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment